DS9 Homefront
seems like there should be a let in the first sentence between is and us
Who can declare Martial Law in the United States? Here is a link if you want to do a bit of light reading.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law_in_the_United_States
I could not believe what happened on January 6, 2021, from Trump's rally to the insurrection.
Disturbing Fact1: There is a mini-martial law going on. The Capitol Building is being
protected by a shit load of National Guard men/women. I was watching the news and heard
either a host or guest say that the National Guard were armed, like this wasn't supposed to be
total normal.
Disturbing Fact 2: Some states are also going to protect their Capitol buildings with that
particular states National Guard.
Disturbing Fact 3: This is all because of our former President. He had a divisive rally on
the day that the electoral votes were being counted. This rally lead to the insurrection
on the United States Capitol building. I still can't believe that Trump had a rally on
Jan. 6, 2021, what the hell is wrong with this person?
One of the main reasons I like Star Trek is because everything turns out the way it is
supposed to. Admiral Leyton is accused of Treason, as he should have been. It is
different than our situation today because we had a president that either did not understand
our Constitution or just didn't give a shit.

Comments
Post a Comment