DS9 Babel : Pandemic on a space station

 



I think this one is pretty obvious, except, they create a cure not a vaccine.  And there were comedic moments, which would seriously help in real life.   

I was also wondering why they didn't wear masks once they knew it was an airborne disease.

 

 We are living in HISTORIC TIMES.  Eventually this shit will be in American History text books or at least pdf files, or whatever they have.

I mean, it takes several Star Trek episodes to touch on each issue. 

For some reason this situation was reminding me of The Faint's album Danse Macabre, Pandemic on the Dance Floor.  I just looked up the meaning/translation of danse macabre: dance of death.  The history of the term does not apply to this situation but the meaning of certain phrases do evolve with the times, so it may very well come to apply to our current situation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

CONSPIRACY: TRUMP IS THE HOSTILE LIFEFORM